Sunday, July 11, 2010

Laundry Detergent

Can I just say that I LOVE the smell of my laundry detergent?! I never thought I'd be blogging about laundry detergent!!

There are so many great things about it:
  • because it is 6x concentrated, I only have to use about 2 tbsp of detergent...not only that, there is a pump that squirts out exactly the right amount! No more pouring out into a cup- I can just squirt it right into the washing machine! A man MUST have invented this pump!
  • who doesn't love fresh smelling laundry?! There is also a scent-free, though, for those of you who don't care for it!
  • you know that new HE washer you just bought? Don't worry- there is detergent for it, too!
  • also because it is super concentrated, it doesn't take up much shelf space in my laundry room cabinet! No more moving bottles around or having a big bulky container taking up my whole cabinet!
So why don't you try it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment