Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sunscreen

I came across this article from last summer---

Sunscreens Exposed

Did you know any of this information?!

I've recently heard/read all sorts of information about products being banned all over the place- especially in Europe- for the ingredients in them. 

Sunscreen is something we lather on, especially in the summer!  Little "O" man definitely has to have it on. 

What I picked up most from this article is when you're looking for sunscreen this summer, pay attention to ingredients.  Mineral sunscreen is probably what you're going to want to stick with. 

If you're interested in Melaleuca's sunscreen~ let me know~ I can hook you up!  It protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays and it's active ingredients are avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, and octocrylene.

I've learned that we really do have to become smart shoppers~ not just cost wise, but ingredient and product wise as well!! 

Your health and your body are so important!!  It's the only one you've got!  Take care of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment