Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Helpful Little Tip...

First of all- I posted a delicious potato soup recipe over on my other blog last night- it's SOOO good and SOOO easy! 

Secondly- I am sitting here at my desk at school (where I teach part-time) and my lamp is terribly dusty!  And it reminded me of something my mom figured out just recently...excuse us if we are a little behind...and if you already knew this- excuse our ignorancy...

Dust your lamp shades with a lint roller

+
 =
DUH!

Doesn't that sound like something you should have already thought of?!  And doesn't it sound like a great product for an infomercial?!  You better count me in on your millions if you steal my idea!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog What's On My Mind, and commenting. I am following back! It's nice to stay in touch with Other CEO Moms. Feel free to friend request me on FaceBook as well.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete