Monday, September 20, 2010

My Support Team

How much fun is it to work at something alone?!  I mean, I know there are some things that are more well-suited to working alone, but when it comes to work- I'd much rather be a part of a TEAM!

When I was working full-time in the school system, I always collaborated with the teachers on my hall.  Then when I went to part-time as an Intervention Coach, I wasn't effectively working with the students if I didn't check with their classroom teacher to see what they needed help with!  Even now, as a homeschooling tutor/teacher, I work with a friend- and it is so true- two heads are better than one!  We can bounce ideas off of one another, support and encourage each other--- you get the picture!

I think that one of the things that drew me to working with Internet CEO Moms is that I wouldn't be working alone!  My mentor Kristie approached me with this opportunity from the position of building a business together!!  And that's what she's done- she is a great helper and is always there when I need her to answer questions!  And we don't even live in the same state!  In fact, her mentor Bonnie lives on the other side of the country from us!  And I have been on the phone with even her at times!  I know that when I need something- there will always be someone there to answer my questions or encourage me!  Here are their real-life photos if you don't believe me!!  (Bonnie, Kristie, Jeannie)

 
                                                                       
There are weekly team calls, website support, a wealth of information in our team room, not to mention our great  company that we're partnered with and all of their support.  I have never had any problems with customer service or any customers with issues that weren't resolved quickly as well!  

So that being said- if you're looking to start a home business- make sure you research the team you'll be working with and what type of support and training they offer you!  If any of this blogpost has gotten your curiosity up about my team- take a minute to check out my official Internet CEO Moms website!


I hope you find what you're looking for!

Check out these groups on Facebook:

1 comment:

  1. Love this Lindsey! You are so right the team makes all the difference...at least for me it has :)

    ReplyDelete